With 202o in full swing, I find myself reflecting on the 2019 and of course, the photos that go with it.
With 2019 being one of my busiest and most exciting yet, from my partnership with the Porsche magazine 9OncePlus which saw me test drive and place the spotlight on a different model of Porsche each month to my continuing work with the Geneva Tourism board, I’ve explored, documented and taken well over 25,000 photos.
It would be impossible to show you every photo I’ve taken this year without you getting bored and the bandwidth on your internet giving up, so instead, I’ve selected what I believe are my best 18, showcasing the variety of my projects taken across the globe.
Looking to 2020 there is even more variety, more projects and of course more photographs. I kicked off the new decade in Sierra Leone where I caputured all that the country has to offer both light and dark – Stay tuned for the blog post.
I hope your 2020 has gotten off to a great start, now on to the photos!
2019 in pictures a year in photos
1. Saint Chapelle, Paris
2. Don’t forget to look up, Estação do Oriente, Lisbon
3. Spiral staircase, La Praille, Genève
4. Quinta da Regaleira, Sintra
5. Grandure is Timeless, Lisbon
6. View from the Metropole, Geneva
7. Kirchberg, Luxembourg
8. Water is the Lifeblood of a City, view from the Beau Rivage rooftop, Geneva
9. Fire In the Night Sky, Geneva
10. The politics of Silence, United Nation, Geneva
11. Wires, CERN, Geneva
12. A Winning Pose, Bol D’or Mirabeau, Geneva
13. The Tranquility of Summer, Serena House, Catalonia
14. Music Brings Everyone Together, Fête de la musique, Geneva
15. Pool reflection, 9Once Plus, PGA Catalunya Resort
Leave a Reply